Hello Everyone... I Know I have fallen off the blogging wagon... Work gets in the way of all my fun...hehe But, in these times it is great to have a job...
After reading about all the fun that I had this morning, I know you will want to sign up too..
You can do this at http://www.extremefittraining.com/
Alright, for today's boot camp it is all about partners and competition. Everyone partners up and Rachel's hands us the list of torture events, i mean extremely detailed and invigorating training exercises.
With this being a competition it is all about speed.... Well and endurance... Cause it will kick your butt.... So you have your partner and you have you list of torture... Now it is up to you about how to divide these up.. Mostly we just split everything in half....
And Away we GO!!!!!!
50 High Jumps -- Jump up pull your knees up...
50 Plate walks / Wheel Barrels - Wheel barrels just like in PE.. Plate walks are a paper plant under you feet as you are in the push up position and you walk with your hands just a dragging your feet
50 Take a Bows - Take a bow with your weights plus some extensions
50 Cone Jumps - Jump over a cone.. Think you figured that one out..
100ea Partner Pushups - Fun, Fun and more fun... Head to Head doing pushups while clapping hands with your partner on each one.
50 Hammer Curls - Thumb up curls.
75 Crab Crawls - Walk like a crab in PE class (Somehow, I remember that being more fun then.)
50 Triceps Kickbacks - You all have seen or done these.
100 Real Sit ups - everyone's favorite
50 Belgium Squats - Your partner is in a front plank stance, and you put one foot on there back and do a 1 leg squat.
20 Parachute runs - Wrap a power band around you and your partner holds you back while you run.
20 Parachute Runs Backwards - Go figure same as before but running backwards.
50ea Sit up position twist..(Side to Side with Elbows touching the ground)
I am sure I missed some of the work outs or got the numbers wrong...Sorry; my mind isn't working at 5:30am
So, if that wasn't enough to wear you out... We finished the session with Abs 10 of everything.... And I mean everything, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 low leg extensions, 10 planks left , 10 planks right, 10 front planks, 10 front step out side planks, 10 front step out side planks with a jump. Love those Ab workouts...hehe NOT....
That officially ended the session then Mrs. Rachel say... "How want to go for a 10 run?" Now who do you know that actually wants to go for a run..hehe But several of us went. Now you have to remember that Rachel's runs are nice jogs through the country side... It is a combination of Jog, SPRINT... Job Sprint..... Literally by the time I finished the work out and the run my shirt and shorts were complete soaked with sweat....
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment