Today was a typical day. We got up got Madilynn ready, let Zoey out for the day. I went to work and Kerri went to school. I am working on two projects at work one is a centralized property storage and the other is a logging framework. Today was my weigh in day for our weigh loss program we are on and I was 1.8 pounds down. ( go Me).
After work I picked up Madilynn from daycare and we came home. Madilynn recieved a TimeOut in the care because she yelled out about her juice box. Madilynn is a great child, well behaved and loving. I can't put into words how loving and caring she can be.
Tomorrow is Friday and Madilynn has been good at night and at daycare so she has earned a trip to the park after daycare. Think we might pick up some pizza and eat at the park. We have also toss around the idea of camping out tomorrow night in the back yard. That should be fun... Stay tuned to see the stories of the back yard adventures campout.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment