Today typical day, everyone got up and rushed though our morning ritual of craziness to get out the door in the morning. And these are the day before kindergarten, when school start it should really get fun.... heheh
We got to see our wedding pictures today, which we had been waiting to see. The pictures turned out great, very cool shots.... Hands off to the photographer Mike Hawkins @ Mind Canvas www.mindcanvas.com. Kerri and I are both excited and can't wait to put together our photo books.
Today Kerri and I got into a couple of non agreeing conversations. One she wants to go to a halloween party and we had plans to go to a football game. Oh well... :( The second non agreeing conversation we got into was about the weight loss program we joined.
Kerri has to work tonight in her Intern classes, so Maddie and I hit McDonald's for a cheeseburger happy meal and the playground. I am sitting her at McDonalds on my computer (geek i know) while Madilynn plays with two little girls. Just love to watch her play!!!! Our plans for the night is to go to the big play ground by our day care and let her play... .Kinda of a tradition we have if she behaves at day care during the week, her reward is to go to the play ground and play on Fridays.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment