Saturday, September 27, 2008

09/27/2008

Saturday Morning so fun.... Started off with Madilynn and I going to Lowes for their Build and Grow program. Madilynn built a FireTruck pretty cool father daughter time. After the firetruck Kerri and Madilynn when shopping for cloths and shoes. I returned home and watched some football. Watched the Florida get beat by Ole Miss. Then I watch Tennesse sux and get beat by Auburn. Tennesse sux so bad this year. After that we all went to some friends house to watch the Alabama vs Georgia game. Alabama was surprising and controlled the game the entire time and came out on top. Madiylnn got to play with her Bennett. Bennett is a friend of ours and Madiynn just loves to play with Mr. Bennie...heheh Madilynn feel asleep on the way home and we had to carry her up stairs and put her to bed. So sweet when she sleeps.

Today was a great food ball Saturday, lots of great games and good upsets.

No comments: