After reading about all the fun that I had this morning, I know you will want to sign up too..
You can do this at http://www.extremefittraining.com/
Been trying to come up with a snazzy title for this one. Something like "Friday Morning Nausea", "Beating Rachel comes with a price", "Rachel Made me hurl"... I will let you bet the Judge... Let me your thoughts....
Well Day 3 and I would love to tell you that it is getting easier... Love to tell you that the workouts are a breeze, Love to tell you that I am in such good of shape that I don't need this anymore. It would be easier to convince you that pigs can fly.
Well with the norm of the alarm clock going off at 5am and Kerri beating me to turn it off, grab my water, weights and don't forget the man's best friend wonder dog Zoey... And out the door we go....
Arrive at boot camp at 5:20 only to see Rachel's Sun shiny attitude talking about how much fun we are about to have as she is completing the setup of Sensation Stations... I call them Sensation stations because you are about to have sensations that your body has never felt before. The are not the enjoyable sensations but you know they are going to pay off... If you don't believe me ask Rachel... She is yelling it to us the entire time.... Think we have all drank the kool-aid.
Anyway... Please forgive me that I don't recall what these exercises are called I am a computer geek not a personal trainer. LOL...
So, the key to Sensation Stations is the one piece of exercise equipment half exercise ball. If you haven't see one of the Satan balls prey you never will heheh. So, everything is based on this one station who ever is at that station has to do 100 of them..(have to come to boot camp to know what they are!!!) So, why person X is doing the Satan Ball everyone else is at their station. Keep in mind it could take a minute in half or 2 minutes and half to complete the ball. So, you are doing things like Elevated Pushups, Dead lifts, Exercise ball side bends, Triceps extension, Football feet, Sky Jacks, Calf raises etc....
Now if this wasn't enough then about half way through Rachel calls for Sprints to the stop sigh and back.... After hearing her say if we don't make back with in 60's we do it again... Well obviously we are doing it again.... .This is were i made a mistake, this time Rachel ran and having a male ego, I couldn't let a her win, specially being the only male there (Come on guys...You need to be there)... So after Rachel and I have our little sprint right back to Sensation Stations... Well except for me... I had to take a walk through the woods and talk to a man about Buicks... Well that is what we called it in college when we went to throw up. Sprinting kicked my butt and I hate to say it but being the first to throw up was not on my goal list but it happened. It is what it is...
But I think if you don’t' throw up working out once in a while you are not working out hard enough. So Turn it up and get out there and sale some Buicks...
To top off the wonderful morning we ended up by doing Ab work... You have to love abs everyone wants that 6 pack abs... Well being the over achiever that I am I went for the whole keg.... j/k...
Well for our excitement for the morning, as if the working out with Rachel isn't enough we were graced with Shelby County Finest.... Unfortunately, someone didn't like the music or the 35 people with loud speakers as they were told... (Actually there was only about 14 of us and no loud speakers) The Sherriff was extremely nice but thought we were crazy...
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY Chris! I worship you now.
ROFL! You simply MUST change the title IMMEDIATELY to something like, "I wish I was dead" or "My first hurl at boot camp"... something of that nature. "Day 3" is simply not indicative of the torture! :) awesome!
Post a Comment